Our client Deutsche Post DHL is the world's leading mail and logistics group that employs approximately 500.000 employees in over 220 countries. The SUPPLY CHAIN Division delivers customized logistics solutions based upon globally standardised modular components including warehousing, transport and value-added services. For the newly established solution design competence centers of the division in Bonn, Madrid and Warsaw we are looking for
Warehouse Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
- Solution Designer -
Working as One Team with Business Development and other key business functions, the Warehouse Automation Engineer will develop and design warehousing solutions for complex projects in Europe, Middle East and Africa. The incumbent must govern the Warehouse - Automation work stream to ensure efficient and consistent delivery of high quality solutions.
He/she will analyse warehouse internal process flows and customer requirements to identify opportunities for optimization, model scenarios of current and future operational solutions, present and advice alternative cost benefit analysis and value individual potential solutions.
He/she will develop commercial framework for proposed solutions with Business Development and Key Account Managers in order to meet the division's growth, contract retention and continuous improvement goals.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Industrial Engineering or similar Education
- Relevant working experience in Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Experience of different industry sectors/customers/products/practices
- Technical ability to lead the solution design workstream on multiple/complex projects
- Knowledge in: Product Flow, Warehouse Automation, Process Standardization, Resource Modelling and Planning,Packaging, Storage and Pick Strategies
- Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and logical thinking; data manipulation and mathematical optimization skills are essential to this role
- Have a systematic, structured and consistent approach to build a solution based on facts and validated assumptions when necessary
- Resilience to work toward tight deadlines
- Project management skills
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships with key stakeholders - externally with customers and internally
- Proficiency in English and German
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Please send us your application documents online or via email.